• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Записи участника [CocoaCup]

Результаты поиска
CocoaCup  Offline  Сообщение №1 | Тема: "Dizona body" [DB] написано: 24 октября 2016, 23:36 | Отредактировано: CocoaCup - 25 октября 2016, 02:20

Hello Dizona,

just wanted to tell you that I really like your replacer moder. I recently installed Enderal mod and I wanted to ask you if it would be possible to the create a compatibility patch?
It seems that the Enderal runs only on Skyrim, without any DLC, so I tried to removed the master dependecies from the original esp. but unfortunately I noticed crashes when my game loaded.

Anyway, thank you again for your wonderful work :)

CocoaCup  Offline  Сообщение №2 | Тема: "Dizona body" [DB] написано: 3 ноября 2016, 06:09

Hello there, it's me again :v

I wanted to ask you about this version I found: http://s04.radikal.ru/i177/1608/8a/be18cce4d170.png

Would it be possible to get it? Or will it be included in next update? I really like the muscular look and the idea of claws for orc :) )

CocoaCup  Offline  Сообщение №3 | Тема: "Dizona body" [DB] написано: 3 ноября 2016, 10:48

Dizona: Oh I see :) Still, do you think you could share them even you don't like them ? Togetger with the clawed  hand meshes ? I reeeeally need it :D Pretty please :)

CocoaCup  Offline  Сообщение №4 | Тема: "Dizona body" [DB] написано: 4 ноября 2016, 11:09

Dizona, Well, I hope we will see the other mod soon :) )

Форум » Записи участника [CocoaCup]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Ответ на жалобу смотрите в разделе жалоб