• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Записи участника [daviator]

Результаты поиска
daviator  Offline  Сообщение №1 | Тема: Клуб: Demonica [Lilith] написано: 28 сентября 2014, 11:50

I really love the Demonica LB 3  - it is by far the best body type evar! :D Unfortunately there are only few realistic not totally slutty or overstylish outfits. So i tried to mix up some outfits for a realistic,
rough style. Thanks again to all the great armor mod (converting) authors!!! Everything done with nifskope, since I can't work with 3d. Hope you like my character Niobe  (Sry, can't speak/write Russian) ;-)

daviator  Offline  Сообщение №2 | Тема: Клуб: Demonica [Lilith] написано: 1 октября 2014, 22:04 | Отредактировано: daviator - 1 октября 2014, 22:05

Этой бронёй https://modgames.net/forum/175-12046-1127455-16-1411905037 ,автор так ни с кем и не поделился?

I'm sry guys - I still have to fight with the challenge of using this russian forum and Google Translate, which doesnt show me the buttons proper translation :D
This armor is indeed a mashup of various DEM armors (DEM Westwind Assault, DEM Private, DEM Ancient Master Armor, DEM Midnight Breed, DEM Amulets, DEM Mantle of the Silver Hand/Skinner's Mantle e.g.) nothing done by myself at all except the composition and crazy nifskope editing for some pieces. I will give you a detailed list of the items and some "nifin notes" on the composed parts tomorrow. However I will not share the data right now, since I have no permission of the various mod authors. (Grüße an pclp!) Apart from that I'm a pathetic nif editor and the whole armor is not perfect (for example the armored gauntlet sucks...-.-') Maybe one day some talented 3D artist from this forum will polish this humble outfit - I lack the skill and the time to do so ^^ Until then some little appetizers with better quality below :P

Форум » Записи участника [daviator]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Ответ на жалобу смотрите в разделе жалоб