• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Записи участника [WJS_EVE]

Результаты поиска
WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №1 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 4 июня 2011, 00:52

Ash and Goo piles will be added for the specific creature.
I think 3 piles at least for the beginning for each creature. 3 for molerat, 3 for cow (Brahmin), 3 for Cazador, 3 for Mantis, 3 for DeathClaw. and so on . . . If anyone has a suggestion about a creature pile, you can maybe describe or draw a picture. Such as wings, legs, claws, jaw, eyes, or anything sticking out. Such as for robots it can have wires and sparks and moving gears/pistons. For some insect it can leave a hollow husk/carcass that is only their exoskeleton.

For items dropping on death, I am thinking about Helmet and/or Glasses. So when they turn to a green pile their helmet/glasses will fall onto the pile :D

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №2 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 4 июня 2011, 10:17

EVE will be compatible from release with WME, Arwen's Tweaks, and Ojo Bueno.
Other mods like FOOK, WMX, and those will come later, but not from me. Compatibility with FOOK and WMX and those are up to those authors or other people, but I will not be involved (for some reasons...).

About Plasma... There are some things for me to do firstly.
1) Finish pimping out the other Laser Rifle WMK's
2) Recolor ALL crit kills (a few times) and put them onto the other laser weapons.
as well as changing the style/particles of the crit kills to make each laser weapon a little different (different smoke, different shape/style of ash or glowy sparks)
4) Pimp out all the rest of the laser weapons' (meshes/textures) to be as good as (or better hehehe) than the new awesome laser rifle (actually, I'm 50% finished!)
5) Add skeleton deaths, such as the ones where a human wearing PA or other heavy armor turns to a skeleton but his armor remains.
6) And finally, move on to overhauling Plasma weaponry

Between step #5 and #6 is when EVE will go officially onto www.newvegasnexus.com

Inventory drop? Please show me a screenshot of how it looks in other Fallout games.

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №3 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 4 июня 2011, 15:33

I cannot say making items appear at their ash/goo pile is impossible, because honestly everythings I've ever tried to do, I've been able to do. Never fail. I am confident such an effect can be done. I'm sure there is a way.

Tesla Beaton should have a matching projectile. Same color especially.
BUT
For Tesla Cannon I have big plans. It will bounce 3 times.
When you shoot someone, the "Chain Lighting" effect will shoot out and zap whichever enemy is closest. for a total of 3 times.
100% damage is first guy hit
66% damage is 2nd guy hit by branching chain electric
33% damage is the last victim to be hit by the chain lightning.

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №4 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 5 июня 2011, 00:26

Team members may get too busy. or disappear. or maybe the team member will have a different goal/vision. Communication is very important when in a team. For this reason I may accept "donations" of models or textures perhaps, but would not work as any team for this. I have a very clear goal in my mind, and I know the steps of NIFSKOPE and GECK that i need to reach the goal. Sometimes when you are independent, it is easier to stay focused on the road ahead of you.
Sometimes I feel I want a team for the project, but when I think about it, what can the team do for me? user "JONNYEAH" will be the one to make sure EVE is working with WME, and also doing any tweaks if i make a mistake on my model.

@ RIFF
Yes I am aware of that problem. I know one death with that is the one where the victim falls down and is dark like ash, then he glows brightly and disappears. I think the problem is the timing. I have the ash piles appear TOO EARLY and also some of my piles don't have the correct COLLISION data. It will be fixed in the next update when I return.

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №5 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 8 июня 2011, 16:18

Цитата Riff

At a prototype aep 14 shutter parts have ceased to move, the character only takes out and inserts charges. It would be good to "fasten" on a prototype a sight as at a usual laser rifle.
PS Though the author also is not engaged in it very much it would be desirable to make involuntary jamming of the weapon, and not just at a recharge if it is possible

Hmmmm.... Great ideas!!!
TO attach a prototype sight as a "WMK".
Involuntary weapon jamming sounds like a good idea to try! i like it!

Хммммммм .... Великие идеи!
Чтобы прикрепить прототип виду как "WMK".
Недобровольным оружия помех звучит как хорошая идея, чтобы попробовать! Мне это нравится!

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №6 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 10 июня 2011, 08:01

Цитата Серебряная

WJS_EVE, да, ситуация с AnOneTwo печальна. Не в курсе, он собирается возвращаться? Вот лично меня не оставляет идея такого повреждения из плазмы. Красиво, что ни говори. Имеется ввиду остающийся на месте противника вот такой скелет в луже протоплазмы. Или в моде он есть? В данный момент у меня низкая скорость инета, потому скачать не могу( Заранее прошу прощения за неточности в тексте, перевожу через Google...

AnOneTwo has joined a project to make an RPG game. I really don't think he has the time to return to making MODs.
Because Plasma has some "unpredictable" effects, I think there will be more 'critical deaths' than laser.
hehehe i think we all use GOOGLE for translation :D

AnOneTwo присоединился к проекту, чтобы сделать RPG игры. Я действительно
не думаю, что у него есть время вернуться, чтобы сделать MODs.
Поскольку плазма имеет некоторые "непредсказуемым" эффектов, я думаю, что есть
будет более критические смерти ", чем лазерный.
хе-хе-xe я думаю, мы все Используйте Google для перевода: D

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №7 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 14 июня 2011, 04:48

Цитата Shadow

By what percentage did your mod? And then I have been waiting for, to be honest (if that, sorry for the impatient )

The EVE beta . . . is *maybe* just 10% of the total EVE

12 critical kills X 5 weapons = 60 critical kill deaths. . .

OH i have a very big surprise for the RCW weapon

Добавлено (14.06.2011, 08:48)
---------------------------------------------
HEAVY WIP!!!
http://i55.tinypic.com/r7objq.jpg
Still have much to add. But the hard part is over.
Texturing will happen shortly. Rest assured the weapon will be similar along the lines of Laser Rifle and Tri-Beam in style, material, and parts.
Not an out-of-place bullet weapon with wood and a few wires anymore... (which FYI has never happened in a FO game prior to FNV...)

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №8 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 17 июня 2011, 07:19 | Отредактировано: WJS_EVE - 16 июня 2011, 21:09

**************** BIG UPDATE TO EVE HAS BEEN UPLOADED ! ! ******************

Contents:
* 60+ new meshes
* 100+ new textures

Features:
* 13 Crit Killz for Recharger Laser weapons (actually these are my new favorite!)
* 12 Crit Killz for Laser RCW
* 13 Crit Killz for AER14 Prototype laser rifle
* New NEW ultimate unrivaled high-quality textures for the Laser Rifle

Notes:
[size="3"]* [/size] Sorry, the kickass textures for Laser Pistol, Laser Gatling, and all other laser weapons will only be released in the NEXUS release of EVE due to their massive size.
[size="3"]* [/size] No new sounds, explosions, impacts, or other FX have been added in the update.
[size="3"]* [/size] The 'pimping' of all laser WMK's, as well as the new sound FX (some by CRAWLIUS! :drool: ) must be completed still before EVE hits Nexus.
[size="3"]* [/size] As always, anyone who uses EVE Beta and sends me a PM via Nexus with screenshots and/or report receives Kudos as thanks.
[size="3"]* [/size] Laser grid IronSights on laser rifle now visible on both sides.
[size="3"]* [/size] Ashpiles sometimes not appearing (victim is erased from existance lolz ) has been corrected.
[size="3"]* [/size] "Skeletonization" deaths will be introduced AFTER Nexus release of EVE.
[size="3"]* [/size] Please do not alter, move, or delete anything in the "data/textures/eve/effects/" folder. They all have a purpose....there is a method to my madness :laugh:
[size="3"]* [/size]I'll post more notes as time goes by. I had some coffee from Vietnam today. It enabled me to complete 30 meshes and 60 textures today. I'm not kidding. I felt like Fry from Futurama when he drank 100 cups of coffee and went into a bullet-time state enabling him to rescue everyone from a fire. . .

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |__________________| | | | | | | | | | | | |
V V V V V V V V V V V -----
[color="#00BFFF"][size="4"]LINKS[/size][/color] [color="#FF0000"][size="3"]----- V V V V V V V V V V [/size][/color]
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/12CVGKWE/EVE_FNV_update02.7z_links . . . OR
http://www.mediafire.com/?4frv91iudgd4pz9
[color="#FF0000"][size="3"]^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ [/size][/color]
[color="#FF0000"][size="3"] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
[/size][/color]

Добавлено (17.06.2011, 11:19)

example of crit kill for recharger laser

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №9 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 17 июня 2011, 16:12

Цитата GeorgeForeman

And what will happen if you set it on top of nevada, wmx, awop?Well, I can not for example wrapped around from wmx not so bad like.Or are impassable bugs?

I have no idea... good question haha

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №10 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 20 июня 2011, 01:01

Цитата sufferot

Громадная, и при этом очень красивая работа Просто так скачать я просто не мог, и решил сделать крупный юзербар для такого автора и его переводчика. Сам самолёт подарить не могу, но возможность разместить его в подписи обеспечиваю, хехе.

This is just amasing work! I can't use it without doing something for author, and i made some signatures for great author and his translator. I can't give you this plane, but i can give you it's picture for signature Use it if you want.

Перевод вольный, без гугля
Own translation, no use of google

Nice! can you tell me how to use a SIGNATURE?
I do not know where to change AVATAR or SIG on this forum.
Where do I click to see my PROFILE SETTINGS?
Yesterday I finished the MESHES and TEXTURES for all the LaserRifle WMK's. (Scope, Splitter, Focus)

Nice! Вы можете сказать мне, как использовать подписи?
Я не знаю, где менять АВАТАР или SIG на этом форуме.
Где я могу нажмите, чтобы увидеть мои Настройки профиля?
Вчера я закончил сетки и текстуры для всех LaserRifle
WMK в. (Сфера, Splitter, Фокус)

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №11 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 22 июня 2011, 11:20

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №12 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 23 июня 2011, 02:03 | Отредактировано: WJS_EVE - 23 июня 2011, 02:13

Цитата Exotic

WJS_EVE, new meshes are awesome. Nice work.
Comments are funny
What are you planning for the future releases? More tweaked meshes?
How about better criticals for the grenades?

yes, most weapons will have tweaked meshes. Especially Energy. Also the "Fist" weapons

My friend needs some help.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2qn30uw.jpg

You can help my friend.
http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42028 . His
file is great. Many wonderful new textures. Please VOTE for his
file if you enjoy it.

Мой друг нуждается в некоторой помощи.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2qn30uw.jpg

Вы можете помочь моему другу.
http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42028. его
файл является большим. Многие прекрасные новые текстуры. Пожалуйста, голосуйте за его
файл, если она вам понравится.

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №13 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 24 июня 2011, 03:26

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/images/571605-1308875313.jpg

Добавлено (24.06.2011, 07:26)

Цитата TOXA01

nice skeleton=)

Oki i create dog skeletons

Thanks! A dog skeleton would be very useful.
So many dog-style enemies around the New Vegas desert.

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №14 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 24 июня 2011, 08:16

New headpop finished!

Now when you snipe someone's head to bits, you'll see a brand new gore splash, as well as all new head-bits models!

Not to mention fleshy pieces will actually fly out and stick to things with a splash, leaving a mark.

OK here are the screens! Still a bit WIP, but just about done.

http://newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=16288
and
http://newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=16287

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №15 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 24 июня 2011, 15:30 | Отредактировано: WJS_EVE - 24 июня 2011, 15:34

@ Toxa

good

wow! that dog skeleton looks better than in my mind!

"Skeletonization" will be on the Flamer weapon too ;) so people will have a good reason to EXPERIMENT with it and flame everything that moves! hahaha

OH i hae replaced the original human skeleton with a better version and i have rigged it too.
http://newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/images/1026866-1308459028.jpg

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №16 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 24 июня 2011, 17:36

Цитата TOXA01

hey WJS

Here rigged Dog Skeleton:

I . . uh. . . err. . . THAT WAS VERY FAST!~
you are so quick!
I will send you my new improved human skeleton tomorrow.
New textures, new skull, new teeth, new spine, and new rib-cage.
It is easier to make creature skeletons when you have a great new human skeleton to work with as a basis ;)
Thanks for the dog, hohoho skeletonizing dogs, coyotes, and Nightstalkers will be great fun. I will make their skeleton fall to pieces too.
and make the skeleton sometiems turn to dust. And make his guts pour out too. hehehehe so evil

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №17 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 25 июня 2011, 03:44

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №18 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 26 июня 2011, 04:33

T-minus 5 days and counting.

All creatures will have their OWN head-bits.

In normal FNV, when you kill Gecko or Deathclaw or anything, it all has HUMAN headbits.
EVE will fix this.

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №19 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 28 июня 2011, 17:24

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №20 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 30 июня 2011, 00:32

oops! unsure

hehehe ok, i did not see any Thumbnail tages [thumb][/thumb] so i did not know which to use

ok

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №21 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 2 июля 2011, 02:17

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №22 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 3 июля 2011, 00:13

Uploading a RUSSIAN version of EVE is no problem RIFF,
I know there will be ITALIAN, RUSSIAN, and CHINESE versions of EVE soon.
They can be a "separate" file page on nexus (new entry), OR, I can upload the file to EVE's "Files" tab.
Up to you.
If you upload the EVE (ru) to Nexus, I can put a link on EVE's description:

*** Russian Version *** Available here ---> www.newvegasnexus.com/file______.php (example)
*** Chinese Version *** Available here ---> www.newvegasnexus.com/file______.php (example)
*** Italian Version *** Available here ---> www.newvegasnexus.com/file______.php (example)

That may be nice

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №23 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 9 июля 2011, 02:59

Thank you then, i will upload to EVE official website, along with Russian Readme/translation.

Sorry for the delayed reply. My business trip may be longer than 2 weeks. Unsure. Keeps me busy hehehe

Добавлено (09.07.2011, 06:59)
RIFF

User AnOneTwo from Moscow has made the classic Pipboy in your signature.
a long time ago.

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №24 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 22 июля 2011, 17:18

EVE v1.12 will be the FINAL VERSION for 'laser' weapons.
after v1.12 is Plasma weapons.

WJS_EVE  Offline  Сообщение №25 | Тема: EVE - Essential Visual Enhancements написано: 13 марта 2012, 12:20

Plasma Pack Plus это пак текстур(опциональный) для проджектилов(выстрелов) из плазмы.

If you want to CHANGE how the impacts and projectiles for the plasma weapons are.
I have already changed them. But maybe you feel it should be different, or mabye you want to experiment.
you only need Update 1.13 Plasma For The People.
Some people have GIMP, Paint.net, or Photoshop, and would like to make new projectiles. You don't need them though, you can even just change the name of the file (PlasmaRifleSheet01.dds) and then overwrite and it will display in game good

Форум » Записи участника [WJS_EVE]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Ответ на жалобу смотрите в разделе жалоб