• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Записи участника [Tyberis]

Результаты поиска
Tyberis  Offline  Сообщение №1 | Тема: [DEM] Demonica: "Lilith" v1.6.1 написано: 9 июня 2015, 13:06 | Отредактировано: Tyberis - 9 июня 2015, 14:30

Krista I've loved your work since i first found it on nexus long ago and I have only used it since. Thanks for your wonderful work. Could you give your ini and enb settings and what light and or enb you use? My lilith 1.5 looks great in sunlight But under the Shadows the body gets A bit reddish. Thanks again

Tyberis  Offline  Сообщение №2 | Тема: [DEM] Demonica: "Lilith" v1.6.1 написано: 9 июня 2015, 17:11

Цитата Tyberis

unfortunately ... its ini I do not give. I can only note that the use RL with individual settings. Red can neutralize using amplification Bloom (increase it - enhances the yellow color). But Bloom will have to strengthen and enhance the intensity of the light of heaven, so as not to remain without shadows. It can also reduce the Amount = ... his identity reduction reduce the intensity of the SSS.

I'm sorry but what is RL? Im using realistic lighting overhaul and realvision enb. Thanks again for the input.

Форум » Записи участника [Tyberis]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Ответ на жалобу смотрите в разделе жалоб