• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Записи участника [jayshaydo]

Результаты поиска
jayshaydo  Offline  Сообщение №1 | Тема: "Dizona body" [DB] написано: 18 ноября 2016, 18:15

[quote=Dizona;1232646]But why is all so do not arrange Khajiit and Argonian
the fact that the demand for two additional textures set, which should draw (diffusion, normal, etc.)[/quote]

Without the Argonian and Khajiit textures, the game is practically broken because all beast races have mismatched textures. I am currently playing in Skyrim Special Edition and abcolutely admire the beautiful bodies from Dizona, but without the last two races, I simply can not use the mod at all. I even tried installing separate Argonian & Khajiit textures but unfortunately, because they try to use the Dizona body in the files, the textures are very mismatched on the body. Would you ever consider making textures for these even if you can just use the same body mesh for Dizona and just simply make one scaly and one furry?

jayshaydo  Offline  Сообщение №2 | Тема: "Dizona body" [DB] написано: 19 ноября 2016, 07:10

I heard a lot of texture mods and meshes were working for Skyrim Special Edition that were built for Skyrim alone. I found this indeed to work on many of my mods that haven't been ported over to SSE yet. So I thought I would try this one. It runs and looks great in SSE with the exception that with Dizona Body installed, Argonians and Khajiit textures are not mapping to the body correctly. I tried to install other body mods built for SSE for just those two races but they look exactly the same. If there were simply textures made for these two races that are mapped to the Dizona body from you and your wonderful team, the mod would work fine as far as I know. Performance is even great in SSE due to the 64bit. In regular 32bit Skyrim, I couldn't even run the mod as my computer was freezing a lot. There are a lot of people hoping you would upload your mod to SSE Nexusmods. It would be for sure the choice for male body replacer. :) Just a thought.

Форум » Записи участника [jayshaydo]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Ответ на жалобу смотрите в разделе жалоб