• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Kris†a™  
Форум » TES V: Skyrim » Модификации от Kris†a™ » Adaptation of armor / clothing under the body [DEM] Demonica (for English-speaking players)

Adaptation of armor / clothing under the body [DEM] Demonica
cs_spawn  Offline  Сообщение №1 написано: 8 сентября 2017, 10:01 | Отредактировано: cs_spawn - 27 июля 2018, 18:08

Promt :D

the final version will be received by everyone who financially helped the project.
list of patrons will be available after the release (information is hidden to ensure security from scammers)

Dear testers. a pre-release version of DEM 3.0 was distributed
altogether 116 letters have been sent. - these are the ones who managed to read the first post and yet gave their address to me in PM :) the rest, please, everyone who threw off, write to me LS :) you are all on the list, but I do not know 12 addresses.

127 people took part in the project.
collected more than 200,000 rubles.

I hope you appreciate the work of Krista at its true worth and do not descend to banal theft. distribution of fashion is prohibited.

мастер танца с бубном
Nikapol
morfeasnikos  Offline  Сообщение №2 написано: 8 сентября 2017, 13:28 | Отредактировано: morfeasnikos - 8 сентября 2017, 13:34

Thank you for the English thread .... My English are terrible but they are better from my Google translate Russian 
All the females will have the EVA body and all the armor/cloths etc will be fitted for this body as far i understood !
For the Steam its not good to post such topics ... Maybe if you insist they will ban you !
A steam Group that ppl can join and talk about it its ok
For example a Demonica club with only invited users .

cs_spawn  Offline  Сообщение №3 написано: 8 сентября 2017, 14:41

morfeasnikos,  yes all standard clothing armor, etc. will be adapted for DEM. you do not need to worry about what your character looks like. all that you find in the world of the game and dress will be correctly displayed. And as for Steam, well, let's see :)
p.s my English is not better than your Russian :)

мастер танца с бубном
Nikapol
morfeasnikos  Offline  Сообщение №4 написано: 8 сентября 2017, 17:00

cs_spawn, Ok then i use the other forum  :)

mobius1990  Offline  Сообщение №5 написано: 9 октября 2017, 16:07

So, patrons will get early access because they supported? Or will this project only be available for payment in general?

cs_spawn  Offline  Сообщение №6 написано: 10 октября 2017, 10:25

Цитата mobius1990

So, patrons will get early access because they supported? Or will this project only be available for payment in general?

patrons will receive a test and release version. in the future, the adaptation will spread, most likely, only on a fee basis.

мастер танца с бубном
Nikapol
mobius1990  Offline  Сообщение №7 написано: 11 октября 2017, 09:59

So, we have reached a point where we have to pay for VANILLA ASSETS? I'm out.

cs_spawn  Offline  Сообщение №8 написано: 11 октября 2017, 15:59 | Отредактировано: cs_spawn - 20 октября 2017, 15:53

Цитата mobius1990

So, we have reached a point where we have to pay for VANILLA ASSETS? I'm out.

the situation has changed a little. there will be two versions. One will contain only the adapted vanilla, the second is something more interesting. see the details in the Russian version

мастер танца с бубном
Nikapol
darkriz  Offline  Сообщение №9 написано: 1 февраля 2020, 22:54

Hi everyone!

Is this project active?

Kris†a™  Offline  Сообщение №10 написано: 2 февраля 2020, 08:57

Lady in the Dark

Цитата darkriz

Is this project active?

yes ... active.
http://modding.club/skyrim-....500-rub

My WebSite: Kris†a™: Private Modding

Мы отстроили реальный мир, превратив его в убожество, теперь отстраиваем виртуальные, надеясь на лучшее... ©
Форум » TES V: Skyrim » Модификации от Kris†a™ » Adaptation of armor / clothing under the body [DEM] Demonica (for English-speaking players)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Ответ на жалобу смотрите в разделе жалоб